Tuesday, April 4

Pervert Mary Carey

Starring on the film Pervert which opens on Friday at the Laemmle Sunset 5 on Sunset Boulevard, Mary Carey is said to make a splash. "It's kind like a cult movie" she stated in an interview... "I live with an old man and sleep with his son."

Aha! Cult movie?

Mmmh, I don't think so. Mary Carey must understand that the only reason, make it two reasons and big ones, she got hired for the job is her universally acclaimed super bust. The naked truth.

"My favorite part of the movie is when we’re eating dinner and I’m eating corn on the cob, and I jerk off the cob and I start rubbing butter all over my face like cum. There are a lot of sexual jokes in it. It’s a really good movie. It was shot really well."

We hear you Mary. That will be our favorite scene too :) We wish you good luck.

Mary Carey links:
Busty blonde Mary Carey
Official preview of Mary Carey

Mary Carey free links
Pics of Mary Carey